At Videre Diagnostics, we are:
- Committed to attracting the best Sonographers in the field
- Believers in, and respectful of, each team member’s individual contribution
- Dedicated to providing our team members with dynamic, rewarding careers
- Going places, and so can you
Videre Diagnostics owes its unprecedented success for over 20 years to attracting superior clinical team members and providing rewarding professional experiences for them. Clinical development is a key benefit for members of Videre’s team who perform our accredited diagnostic ultrasounds. Our Sonographers get the opportunity to use state-of-the-art equipment and receive support from Videre for continuous learning and medical education. Videre Sonographers can also keep their clinical skills sharp by performing accredited mobile ultrasound in General, Vascular, and Cardiac modalities.
Videre provides an in-depth training program to our Sonographers in order to provide a superior quality of on-site ultrasound service to our physicians and their patients. We also provide daily support to our Sonographer team members from our Corporate Office. Videre Sonographers have the opportunity to work in an environment that encourages and supports continued learning and self-development in the field of accredited diagnostic ultrasound service.
Videre Sonographers also receive significant financial benefits while working on our team, including a competitive salary with monthly bonus potential, a 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company match, and a Company-provided vehicle. Full-time Videre ultrasound technicians also have the opporunity for Company-paid holidays and personal time off, and medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance coverages. We take pride in our ability to offer ultrasound professionals an exciting work environment, attractive and comprehensive benefits and compensation, and a manageable schedule.
As demand for our accredited on-site diagnostic ultrasound service continues to expand, we’re looking for the right Sonographers to become an important part of our growing, dynamic Company.
- Does joining a world-class clinical team interest you?
- Would you like the opportunity to expand your skills and abilities in the field of Sonography?
- Do you long to use the latest in technology and equipment?
- Are you tired of working weekends and nights or taking call?
- Do you desire an environment where you can have a real impact?
Think you have what it takes to join the
finest team in the profession?
Send us your resume.