GE Vivid Q
Videre uses only technologically advanced ultrasound systems that produce excellent quality images. We are equipped with pulsed wave, continuous wave, color, and power Doppler capabilities. Multiple frequency transducers allow a variety of scanning options, including inter-cavity ultrasound. We also maintain a Picture Archiving & Communications System (PACS) and the latest in software packages, including tissue tagging and harmonics.
Our powerful, multi-specialty diagnostic systems incorporate the latest in all-digital ultrasound technologies, with calculation and image optimization for all of our ultrasound sub-specialties. Premium capabilities are integrated into the GE Vivid q ultrasound system for big system performance everywhere we need it.
Superior, state-of- the-art image quality and extraordinary color flow are in sight with Videre’s GE Vivid q.
- Unparalleled color flow on images leads to better image optimization and patient pathology visualization.
- Advanced quantification and one touch, optimized images allow for enhanced diagnosis of patient pathology.
- More efficient imaging means better visualization for your bariatric patient populations, particularly on General exams.
- Improved Vascular exams are delivered as a result of border enhancement, which provides superior visualization of blood vessels.
- GE is the industry leader in cardiac ultrasound equipment. Outstanding echocardiogram images deliver enhanced pictures of the valves, chambers and walls of the heart.
- Longitudinal strain exams are now possible with the Vivid q so that you can more quickly diagnose and treat cardiomyopathy in your patients.
See the rewards of Videre’s cutting-edge equipment.
- The Vivid q allows Videre to easily integrate with multiple PACS systems, delivering greater ease in mapping patient information.
- Fully-integrated password protection and automated log-off after inactivity ensures patient information is safe and HIPAA compliant.
- Rapid upload speeds promote faster image transfers for reliably quick results.
Videre’s Vivid q allows for more reliable and streamlined service for your practice than ever before.
- Brand new, ultramodern equipment means boosted dependability and performance.
- The ability to remotely diagnose future failure and perform planned maintenance and repair work means we deliver the consistent service you expect.
- Increased image sweep speeds from superior software allows our Sonographer to view images more quickly and accurately.
- Our Sonographer can manipulate images post-processing, which means your patients spend less time on the exam table.
- Patients with limited mobility are able to have a complete exam performed even without the ability to lie flat for long periods of time.